Filipina celebs Bela Padilla, Angelica Panganiban, and Kim Chiu just got matching tattoos to celebrate their friendship, which got us inspired. Female friendships should be celebrated, and getting meaningful matching tattoos for girls is a great way to do just that. Bela, Angelica, and Kim got a simple black dot to celebrate their friendship, so you can go as simple as that or get as elaborate as an entire sleeve! Here are some other cute friendship tattoo ideas for inspo.
Cute Matching Tattoos For Girls: Friends, Sisters, Girlfriends, And More
1. Because best friends know the power of a pinkie promise.
A post shared by ASOS (@asos) on
2. Show off your different personalities with similar, but not exactly identical, designs
A post shared by ＭａｒｋｅｄｂｙＭｏｒｅｌｌｉ? (@markedbymorelli) on
3. We dig a good minimalist tattoo.
A post shared by Lucy Landry (@littletattoos) on
4. Look for unique placements as well!
A post shared by Bea (@bmarco468) on
5. You don't even have to get them in the same spot.
A post shared by hand poked tatts by mich?nyc (@wichypokes) on
6. Try looking for a quote that means a lot to you.
A post shared by ????????? // ?????? (@forceyart) on
7. We're in love with these aesthetic AF tattoos.
A post shared by Danny Acevedo tattoos (@danredbulleh03) on
8. Of course, minimalist isn't the only way to go.
A post shared by Hoku (@hokulanihenna) on
9. Ink sisters 4 life
A post shared by Body Ruiner (@bodyruiner) on
10. We're digging this infinity rose design!
A post shared by ⚜️Drew⚜️Blk&GreyTattooArtist⚜️ (@nolatat2dru) on
11. Vintage AND Feminist? Just perfect.
A post shared by ? ????? (@rude.spirit) on
12. Also, your tattoos don't have to be too deep.
Feel like getting a pizza tattoo? Get a pizza tattoo.
A post shared by All Saints Tattoo (@allsaintsatx) on
13. This is just too cute.
A post shared by Painless Steel Tattoo (@painlesssteeltattoo) on
14. Perfect for party animal BFFs.
A post shared by Hyperella (@hypercube) on
15. How sweet is this?
A post shared by Tattoo Ideas (@tattoo_ideasx) on
Which of these matching tattoos for girls do you like the best?